Friday, December 25

Project Antivent - Day Twenty Five

And so, we come to the last day of Antivent. I'll keep this brief, since you've all probably got food that needs eating and whatnot.

Our last theme comes from The World Ends With You. I won't lie, this is not only my favourite game on the DS, it's also one of the best games I've played in the last decade. The gameplay is fantastic, the soundtrack, sublime and the story compelling as all hell. I was addicted to the game for about a week solid and the final boss battle was the crowning moment for me.

Today's final theme, Twister Remix, comes from that battle. In a game with an exemplary OST, it takes something special to stand out from the crowd. If you ask me, Twister Remix has that in spades. Enjoy.



And finally, because it wouldn't be Christmas without gifts, we present you with everything we've covered here (minus Breaking The Girl because that could land me in a buttload of trouble. Don't worry though, you'll like the alternative). Download merrily and have fun, people.

Antivent Pack 1
Antivent Pack 2

No comments: