Wednesday, February 18

Aaaaaand done, Devil May Cry 4 has fallen before me like logic before a fangirl's wrath, I'm twitching like a cat on crack and Bart's sitting warming his harbls by the radiator. That has nothing to do with the other two, in case you're wondering, but you always have to do these things in threes. Just the first game in the series to do and I'll have finished all three DMC games! Don't seem myself tackling that one any time soon though.

Also, interesting fact, the PC version comes with a turbo mode in case your system runs it a little sluggishly, apparently a common problem with the PC version. On my setup, without, it runs about 10-15% slower than normal, with, it runs about 10-15% faster. So this entire time, I've been having to react faster than anyone playing it on the PS360. I think that pretty much settles that question then - I really am a hell of a lot better than I thought. Can I get a hell yeah?

Think I'm gonna go play some Secret of Mana for now. It's a nice game to chill out with. Hopefully it'll let me forget what they did to Lady as well. Once again: combat Catholic schoolgirl - good. Whore - bad. The first one might be fanservicey by itself, but it's a good kind of fanservice, y'know?

No comments: